Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Adsense Income - Increasing Profits - Making Money




I love this! I keep beating my all time best AdSense income days. A couple of days ago, I hit twelve dollars, and now fifteen.

The trick is that I keep on writing these articles and giving them away for free to gain the backlinks. Many of my non AdSense sites are doing better as well from the articles.

For the first half of this month, I have hit seventy four dollars. That works great compared to my fifty two dollars for all of last month. I am hoping for a one hundred and fifty dollar month. That would mean tripling my AdSense income in one month. If I can triple it again next month, that would bring me to four hundred and fifty dollars!

Anyway, I should not be dreaming yet. I need to get back in focus. Writing articles, publishing some to my website and giving some away for free is what got me this far. I need to keep focusing in order to move forward.

In time, I hope to replace the income of my current day job. I am a long way from that goal right now, but I am steadily moving in that direction.

What I want to tell you is that if you can write, you can make an income online. All you need to do is design niche websites with five hundred word articles on each page. Sometimes one page websites are good enough, but usually you need three.

After you design the website, you start writing two hundred and fifty to five hundred word articles and giving them away for free. Make sure you include backlinks to your own websites to gain in rankings. It is as simple as that!

Join me in my quest and build your own successful online business.

No comments:

Post a Comment